Thursday, October 28, 2010

Lightning Lilly Pt 2

A venue was quickly established for us to ‘meet for a drink’ and discuss further details of her charity ride. But we had to wait a few days as she was ‘germy’ (thought it considerate she didn’t want me to catch lesbian).
It was a humid night, a storm was brewing. I did my usual 15 minute early arrival thing and arranged camp behind a leafy plant near the entry (just in case she was still a snot monster). Once a vantage point was secured, I waited.
 Luckily it was karaoke night, so my entertainment was not limited to lesbian small talk. When Lightning sauntered through the doors I was pleased to see her in good health. Our babble commenced at 7pm, and what couldn’t be expressed with beer, was articulated instead through song, publicly.
Right before the bar chick finished banging stools, we observed it was time to vacate. Lightning Lilly ordered me into a cab destined for her abode, to which I obliged a little too easily. She was desperate to get my opinion on one of her drawings, and I was buzzed enough to think that was the world’s greatest idea.
From the moment I walked into her house I was preparing to leave. The place was filled to the ceiling with old lady trinkets allegedly belonging to her older flatmate.
Out came the drawings and one by one she talked me through her infinite pencil tinkering (which fascinated me about as much as folding washing). But I persevered because I have manners. When she finally took a breath I said “Well I better get a cab, got to work early.” I was granted a phone call on the stipulation that we catch up again for coffee soon. Phew.
Finally when I heard the cab roll up I leaned over and kissed her, very sensually. Not because I am smart, but because clearly at that time I needed someone to stalk me.
To Be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment