Thursday, June 2, 2011

Sultry

 Part Three

Remarkably this new chick was even more captivating and stunningly good looking than the first. I am talking same altitude as Hot Stuff.

I had finally channelled my inner les-beacon and was attracting sub-tropical fembots like moths to a zapper.  I was so knee deep in self-awe, I didn't stop to consider the possible two degrees of separation.

(Anyway, as I was so very intrigued with my first suitor, I still  met with Sultry as per our initial arrangement). The meeting was tiring but in a good way. Remember those toys that you pull the cord and they release a clever sentence? She was one of those, except the sentence never finished. I think she had perfected circular breathing because she didn’t even pause for breath. It wasn’t a nerves thing either. I just think she carried around a lot of words and hot air. Maybe that’s what happens if you live in the tropics for long enough. Much like watching a reality TV series, I just pulled the cord and she unravelled her latest chronicle.

To Be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment