Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Sultry

Part Two

As it turned out, my sultry suitor had an important business meeting locally and was flying south in a matter of days, so of course we planned a meeting of our own.

This is where the tale starts to get knotty (typing slowly now so I can keep up). I was in fact theoretically dating a feisty Italian at the time (who will justly receive her own dressing down later, thus extricating me from the crimes I was fantasising about committing). Also, with the recent addition of a new stalker-pseudo-ex to my fan folio, the value of my dating credibility was steadily diminishing (for the risk-averse types). Having freshly undertaken Juggling 101 class in an open relation with yet another ex, I was up for a test and way overdue for that seaside sabbatical.

24 hours before Sultry and I were to meet, I received (oddly) another Pink Sofa private message from within the same municipality! Having NEVER chatted with anyone from this region, the odds of meeting two lesbians from there were next to impossible.

I knew I was interesting but this made me special too.

To Be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment