Saturday, December 25, 2010

Hot Stuff Day Five Pt 2

There was a faint hint of rain in the air subtle enough for most to ignore. Bodies heaved and swung to the masterful tunes of the dj who was working the floor toward a mass unleashing of sexual relief. I surveyed the confinement and was plagued by the natural expression this moment inspired. Something began to crack deep inside me. So far from the comfort and routine of my normal life, I could do nothing but be completely consumed by the alluring tone set before me. Fighting it was futile. Right then it felt true to be vulnerable to the charms of this magically sexual space.

The first break of thunder erupted un-opposed. But the second brought a gush of water that only the tornado season can wield. Howls of delight and shock filled the stage as everyone scrambled from the construct to find cover. Most found refuge under the great elm, the rest of us clustered untidily under an undersized marquee. The clouds were heavy and dark and as the sun had just set there was not much light.

I found myself up close and personal to a bunch of women I couldn’t recognise. Being the last to arrive I attempted poorly to huddle up to the group. My hairdo was soaked to my face and my linen shirt was leaving very little to the imagination (a very interesting predicament for my former prudish self).

Suddenly I became very aware. An individual was standing next to me who appeared to be equally out of place. Without even really looking I heard myself flirt “Are you soggy too?” As I finished the sentence I sort of looked up and there she was, Hot Stuff.  I could only just distinguish her in the dark, or maybe it was some other sagacity? But it was her. HER. I absolutely could not comprehend the probability of such an opportunity occurring.  

1 comment: