Sunday, January 9, 2011

Hot Stuff Day Six Pt 1

The next morning was our first day off – kinda. The kitchen crew traditionally put on brunch and then all the volunteers are trundled off in slow moving female transporters to Lake Michigan for a relaxing day tanning and dating. So my crew worked to ensure everyone enjoyed an unforgettable feast on their day off. It is a magical banquet and a journey through rustic cooking mastery you would expect to find in a medieval festival. The queues of ravenous women nattered excitedly and gestured with their tableware in anticipation of what they were planning to pile on their plate.

I was allocated a large flat utensil and ushered toward an extremely sought after serving post. It didn’t take long to realise why. Every woman eyed me down, grinned, flirted, insinuated or begged for a slice of my peach cobbler. And I am not being filthy. In 3 minutes I had 7 date requests, none of which I had any intention of fulfilling. The only thing I wanted had a Canadian accent and a remarkable vanishing act.

When Hot Stuff finally arrived I managed to slink away from my post unnoticed and float up behind her. My body had no control, the movement was completely physical. She purred seductively “Well good morning you.” I inhaled her ache and was instantly hypnotized. It wasn’t normal to feel so completely spellbound like this. I was hung, finished, and oddly aware that the end of innocence for me was nigh. 

To Be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment